GLOBAL EVC VALUE FORUM (APRIL 2019 - JHB)
Dates - TBC - August 2019, Michelangelo Hotel at Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg
Day One - EVC Value Creation (Discussing Best Practices for Measuring IT Value and IT Portfolio Management) - Will be for effectively identifying, assessing, and measuring the economic value of technology investments is a crucial element of their overall company’s success. Mitigating the risks associated with large investments requires an objective evaluation of projects’ benefits and costs, versus the apparent and inherent risks. Managing the technology selection process within an innovative, fast paced industry introduces challenges for any IT organisation. As a result, the desire to quickly assess investments, while thoroughly evaluating the impact on the company’s bottom line, is often blurred by an unstructured portfolio and ROI management process.
Day Two - EVC Value Selling (Strategic Process-Based Value Selling) - Value selling is nothing new, during the last two decades sales executives have been looking for ways to enable their sales organizations to better present the value of their products, services and solutions to their clients. However, only a few sales organizations effectively sell “economic value creation”.
- Discussing best practices for measuring IT value and IT portfolio management
- Assessing and measuring the economic value of IT to the enterprise
- Making objective investment decisions in recessionary times
- Assessing your level of IT economic value maturity relative to industry peers
- Establishing a consistent IT economic valuation process
- How to develop a Value Selling Strategy for a business account
- How to tactically use ROI and the content of a business case to optimise each phase of a sales process
- How to improvement your order close-rate
Who’s required to attend?
- CIOs, COOs, IT executives, IT Marketing and Project/Programme Managers
- Individuals involved in business-to-business selling, such as Account Managers, field and inside Sales Professionals, Solution Architects, Pre-Sale Consultants, Sales Managers, and Sales VPs, who need to present the economic and strategic value that solutions and services create for their customers
Attendance / Sponsorship informationFor further sponsorship information, please go to forum sponsorship
For attendance and sponsorship registration, please go to forum registration or contact George Malama on email@example.com / +27670198141