Project Value Management Professional (PVMP™)
PVMP Certification is based on the EVC Framework v3, the world’s best methodology for Enterprise Value Creation that is used by more than 14,000 professionals and leaders worldwide. PVMP Certification is jointly presented by Glomark-Governan.
This two-day class course will help individuals who complete the PVMP Certification learn how to:
- Identify, measure, and economically quantify the benefits of projects, initiatives, programs, and solutions;
- Assess and manage the uncertainty of each forecasted benefit;
- Turn a business case into an actionable Business Value Plan;
- Determine the criteria for comparing and raking projects in a portfolio based on the value created by each project;
- Assist stakeholders in tracking the correct SLAs and KPIs, to increase benefit realization;
- Manage and coordinate the tracking of benefits—capabilities and outcomes—throughout the phases of a project or program life cycle; and
- Communicate the benefits realized at the project-closure phase to executives.
R14,000.00 (Exc. 15% VAT)
2 days each course
(Two classes planned)
- 21st & 22nd March 2019
- 25th & 26th March 2019
This will be a hybrid-based course – Parts of the course will be delivered by local instructor and other parts by instructor on Webex from Columbus, Ohio, USA. Scheduled classes to be held at The Michelangelo Hotel at Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg. Stationary, refreshments and lunch included per course. Courses will be from 09:00 to 17:00.
Places are limited, to register for this course, click here